Super Bowl Sunday is coming up – are you ready for some super Bowl snacks?
Following is my top 10 list of super snacks while watching the 49eres and Ravens.
1. Sausage and Cheese Pinwheels – Use biscuits in a can – Sausage on one side cheese on the other - tasty
2. Pigs in a Blanket- Hot Dogs wrapped, you can use more of the biscuits in a can, in dough and baked in the oven - delicious
3. Sliders – Mini-burgers -flavorsome
4. Huge Veggie tray –
Carrots, lots of celery, yummy cabbage leaves, radishes,
turnip slices, grape tomatoes and yogurt dip –who am I kidding?
5. Chili – Make two, spicy and mild, make sure to have grated cheddar and chopped onions for toppers - scrumptious
6. Buffalo Wings -Your version, but don’t buy them at the supermarket or order out, make them at home, great fun and - Yummy
7. Taco Dip and Chips – One of my favorites - mouthwatering
8. Potato Chips and Dip – Won’t hurt you, not today, pass the dip please- delightful
9. Pizza – Whatever you like, make your own or order, just keep um coming – lip smacking good
10. Cup Cakes – Gotta have something sweet, for even more fun tell the kids to go make them - luscious
11. Flavored Popcorn – Butter, caramel, cinnamon, cheese, chocolate, humus, sardine, pick your favorite, still a great game day food – enchanting
12. Beer - Could have been ten but don’t forget the Beer, soda for the kids